The Hospitals Resources & Facilities
The Netcare Milpark Hospital is a multidisciplinary private hospital, situated in the center of Johannesburg.
There are 456 beds, of which 150 are full Intensive Care beds, in all disciplines of medicine.
The Hospital is Private Facility, working closely with the State (Government) Provincial Hospital Facilities of Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital Trauma Unit, and the Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital Trauma Unit.
Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- A Trauma Intensive Care Unit – The largest in the Southern Hemisphere with 30 ICU Trauma beds.
- Trauma High Care Ward.
Burns Intensive Care Unit
- Level 1 Burns Center with 8 ICU beds.
- First private burns facility in South Africa.
- Isolated cubicles with air-conditioning to maintain each patients temperature & protect against infection.
Emergency & Trauma Resuscitation Area
- Emergency and Trauma resuscitation area for up-to 4 patients simultaneously.
- Average 4 minute response time for surgeons to floor.